Get Started with ticketCMS
Get your Ticketing Website
in 15 minutes
No contracts, no effort, just click “Get Started” and fill out a short form.
Provide the required information
Your sales rep will ask which Ticket Exchange and tell you to change your DNS (we can do it for you).
We do the rest
We will setup your new Ticketing Website, contact the Ticket Exchange and get your API information and give you access to your new admin panel.
ALL DONE. It's that easy!
Step 1 : Pay
A Package for every Ticketing Professional
- No Refunds
- 30 days’ notice to cancel your account is required.
- Your monthly starts the day you signup unless you have a special offer.
- Hosting is required through ticketCMS.
- Your monthly is due every month as long as you have not canceled period unless you cancel. It does not matter if your domain is aimed at the server, if you are using the website, making a profit or any other reason.
- A reactivation fee is required if you cancel for more than 60 days. The reactivation fee is one-time $950.
- Setup can take longer than 15-30 minutes depending on DNS change time from your Domain name registrar, how long it takes the Ticket Exchange to provide your API Information and if you wish to wait for that.
- Discounts and refunds are not offered for delays.
- Features vary depending on which ticketCMS Package you pick.
- You can switch your chosen Template Design Option, but there is a cost.
- All support is handled through our Helpdesk by posting a Ticket.
- Ticket answer times are based on the SLA you are on. Learn more about ticketCMS Support.
- For After-Hours Emergency Support, you call our After-Hours support line and leave a Voicemail for our After-Hours support staff to help you.
- Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, and VividSeats.
- Premium Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, VividSeats, and AutoProcessor / Logitix.
- If you purchase the Lite Version your site will be installed as the Professional Version for a trial period then downgraded after the trial period ends..
- Discounts and special offers cannot be used past their expiration date.
- Discounts and special offers cannot be stacked or combined unless specifically noted.
- Discounts and special offers do not apply to current customers of ATBS, ticketCMS, or TicketPlatform unless specifically noted.
- These are not all the terms that you agree to when you signup. For a complete list of terms
Step 2 : Pick a Design
Simply pick your template for your new Ticketing Website. Any template will work, they are all designed to maximize your exposure, Search Engine Optimization, and conversion.
You can change the design later if you want for a fee.
Step 3 : Provide the required Information
All we need to know to install and setup your new site is which Ticket Exchange you want to put it on and for you to change your DNS (or provide us with access to do it for you).
We will get your logo, about us, and other information from your current site and move it over for you.
Step 4 : We do the rest
We will now install your new Ticketing Website, move over all the items that we do move, and then we will send you an email with access to your new administration panel aka Content Management System (CMS).
If you need help or support simply post a ticket to our Helpdesk.
Heard enough? Want more information or to get started?
Simply fill out the Callback Request Form below and we’ll contact you!
Here are some final
So many Ticket Brokers think since they don't get or care about sales on their website that the Ticket Exchange provided website or even no website is "good enough". This is a HUGE mistake. For less than your monthly Comcast bill you can have a world-class website that portrays your business in the manor it should be.
This is solely up to you. All of our templates are been designed by our coders specific for the Secondary Ticketing Market. They will all work perfectly for your business. So pick the one you like the most. You can change the colors from the admin panel or all the links, banners and information to be what you want.
You can cancel anytime with 30 days notice. There is no term. To reactivate your website just tell us, pay a small reactivation fee and we will restore your website.
Any questions, issues or need for support simply to go our helpdesk.