ticketCMS Template Design Options
Pick any of these template options for your new ticketing website.
ticketCMS templates will work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, VividSeats, or AutoProcessor/Logitix *. You can control all the links, banners, images, content, and more from your Administration Panel. We can have your new Ticketing website live on your domain in 15 minutes!
Learn more about the features of your new ticketCMS Ticket Website.
Heard enough? Ready to Get Started?
Professional and Enterprise Versions works with
The Professional Version and Enterprise Version works with all the Pack Pack Templates below including the Premium Power Pack Templates.
NOTE: With the Enterprise Version we can build you a completely custom design from scratch.
What’s the difference between the Power Pack and Premium Power Packs?Our Developers have spent dozens to hundreds of extra hours in some cases creating the most automation and loading them down with everything we can. The best of the best is included within Premium Power Packs.
Easily find the Powerpack you're looking for, or scroll down to see image previews or each
Terms and Conditions
Make sure you read and understand!
- No Refunds
- Software is sold AS-IS with its current features (we will not make any changes, customizations, integrations, or anything unless paid to do so.)
- 30 days’ notice to cancel your account is required.
- How do you cancel?
- You simply post a ticket to our helpdesk.
- We do not accept cancellations over email or via the phone.
- How do you cancel?
- Your monthly starts the day you signup unless you have a special offer.
- Hosting is required through ticketCMS.
- Your monthly is due every month as long as you have not canceled period unless you cancel. It does not matter if your domain is aimed at the server, if you are using the website, making a profit or any other reason.
- ATBS will place a red notice banner on your website after 30 days of non-payment of services.
- Removal of the red banner will only occur after all past due is paid and only during ATBS business hours.
- ATBS will take down your website and cancel your services after 90 days of non-payment.
- A reactivation fee is required if you cancel for more than 60 days or if your website is taken down for non-payment of services. The reactivation fee is one-time $950.
- Setup can take longer than 15-30 minutes depending on DNS change time from your Domain name registrar, how long it takes the Ticket Exchange to provide your API Information and if you wish to wait for that.
- Discounts and refunds are not offered for delays.
- Features vary depending on which ticketCMS Package you pick.
- You can switch your chosen Template Design Option, but there is a cost
(currently $950 per switch | Subject to change).
- All support is handled through our Helpdesk by posting a Ticket.
- Ticket answer times are based on the SLA you are on. Learn more about ticketCMS Support.
- For After-Hours Emergency Support, you call our After-Hours support line and leave a Voicemail for our After-Hours support staff to help you.
- Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, and VividSeats.
- Premium Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, VividSeats, and AutoProcessor / Logitix.
- If you purchase the Lite Version your site will be installed as the Professional Version for a trial period then downgraded after the trial period ends..
- Discounts and special offers cannot be used past their expiration date.
- Discounts and special offers cannot be stacked or combined unless specifically noted.
- Discounts and special offers do not apply to current customers of ATBS, ticketCMS, or TicketPlatform unless specifically noted.
- Verbal abuse or threats will get your account canceled.
- These are not all the terms that you agree to when you signup.
For a complete list of terms
Heard enough? Want more information or to get started?
Simply fill out the Callback Request Form below and we’ll contact you!