Read and Understand BEFORE your buy!
We have placed our terms and conditions all over our website. Everywhere you see a signup area you will see the terms and conditions, on the template page and everywhere else we could put them.
Why? Because it is imperative that you read and understand the governing rules of our products and services. In a time in history where less than 1% of people read what they sign or agree we want you to read our terms and conditions! These are the governing rules to our business relationship and we will follow them.
Nowhere in our society is ignorance an excuse to now follow the law, policies, or rules.
Since 2005 we have helped thousands of customers build their businesses and manage their websites and like every business, we had had a few unhappy customers but if they had read and understood our terms and conditions we feel these very few would have never happened.
Terms and Conditions
- No Refunds
- Software is sold AS-IS with its current features (we will not make any changes, customizations, integrations, or anything unless paid to do so.)
- 30 days’ notice to cancel your account is required.
- Your monthly starts the day you signup unless you have a special offer.
- Hosting is required through ticketCMS.
- Your monthly is due every month as long as you have not canceled period unless you cancel. It does not matter if your domain is aimed at the server, if you are using the website, making a profit or any other reason.
- ATBS will place a red notice banner on your website after 30 days of non-payment of services.
- Removal of the red banner will only occur after all past due is paid and only during ATBS business hours.
- ATBS will take down your website and cancel your services after 90 days of non-payment.
- A reactivation fee is required if you cancel for more than 60 days or if your website is taken down for non-payment of services. The reactivation fee is one-time $950.
- Setup can take longer than 15-30 minutes depending on DNS change time from your Domain name registrar, how long it takes the Ticket Exchange to provide your API Information and if you wish to wait for that.
- Discounts and refunds are not offered for delays.
- Features vary depending on which ticketCMS Package you pick.
- You can switch your chosen Template Design Option, but there is a cost
(currently $950 per switch | Subject to change).
- All support is handled through our Helpdesk by posting a Ticket.
- Ticket answer times are based on the SLA you are on. Learn more about ticketCMS Support.
- For After-Hours Emergency Support, you call our After-Hours support line and leave a Voicemail for our After-Hours support staff to help you.
- Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, and VividSeats.
- Premium Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, VividSeats, and AutoProcessor / Logitix.
- If you purchase the Lite Version your site will be installed as the Professional Version for a trial period then downgraded after the trial period ends..
- Discounts and special offers cannot be used past their expiration date.
- Discounts and special offers cannot be stacked or combined unless specifically noted.
- Discounts and special offers do not apply to current customers of ATBS, ticketCMS, or TicketPlatform unless specifically noted.
- Verbal abuse or threats will get your account canceled.
- These are not all the terms that you agree to when you signup.
For a complete list of terms