Why let your direct competitor, the Ticket Exchange own your website?
Ticketing WordPress Templates
If you don’t need a Ticketing website with Ticket listings and API connection to a Ticket Exchange then we have the product for you. Pre-built or Custom-Built Ticketing WordPress templates.
Takes no time, simply pick any of the Ticket Broker WordPress Templates and we’ll load them and have it ready fast.
WordPress is extremely powerful with a complete content management system that allows you to control almost everything. You can even get both working together. The ticketing website and the Ticket Broker WordPress Template so you can do packages or something else.
Step 1: Pick your Package and Signup
- No Refunds
- 30 days notice to cancel your account is required.
- Hosting is required through ticketCMS, unless noted otherwise. (ex: Ticketing WordPress Template Enterprise Package)
- A reactivation fee is required if you cancel for more than 60 days. $500 to reactivate for the first 12 months then the reactivation fee is $950. ($500 only for Lite Package)
- Setup is scheduled with a Developer after payment is made and completed ASAP.
- Discounts and refunds are not offered for delays.
- Features vary depending on which package you pick.
- Discounts and special offers cannot be used past their expiration date.
- Discounts and special offers cannot be stacked or combined unless specifically noted.
- Discounts and special offers do not apply to current customers of ATBS, ticketCMS, or TicketPlatform unless specifically noted.
- These are not all the terms that you agree to when you signup. For a complete list of terms
Step 2: Pick your Template
Pick any of these template options for your new Ticket Broker WordPress website.
Not finding what you want? We can simply build you a custom Ticketing Template. Call us at (281) 392-9693.
That's it. We do the rest.
Heard enough? Want more information or to get started?
Simply fill out the Callback Request Form below and we’ll contact you!